![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Cruiser of Motorboats
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Missed it by that much..
|
I recieved all of them, but most of them went into my Spam folder and had no chance.
![]()
__________________
Yeah, right.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Could be true, but I don't really care as I am not a gamer.
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|