![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Go Hawks Go!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Parkrose
Posts: 2,632
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
but... Barrak Obama, who in his very short political career has made no attempt to rock the DNC boat says he plans to make big changes.......and you believe it. I am delusional? Really? So far, both men have made a single Presidential decision; one chose a long time Washington insider to be his running mate the other made a bold(some might say "maverick") choice in someone who could not be more outside the beltway. It's really too bad both these men can't win so we can compare their respective decisions and just see who is more about change and who is more about business as usual. Since we can't, we must go by their records and I could say I believe that anyone who thinks Obama has a better record of going against the flow of things is quite Delusional but I know better than to presume my world view is the only correct view so I won't. /![]()
__________________
River Guardian-less |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|