![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#32 |
|
I throw stones at houses
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 9,534
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I would think that the risk of passing on disease would be too great to allow it to be sold commercially. I mean, coming from a known source (like one's parent) would be one thing, but some random woman in the back room of an ice cream parlor with god only knows what hygiene habits... I wonder how the health dept would handle that.
__________________
http://bash.org/?top "It is useless for sheep to pass a resolution in favor of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different opinion." -- William Randolph Inge |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|