Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Squaresville > Daily Grind
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2008, 11:50 AM   #11
3894
Next Stop: Funkytown!
 
3894's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cheeselandia
Posts: 1,907
3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool3894 is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaeagles View Post

I am not boneheaded. ISM is not boneheaded. <snip!>

I am calling 3894 out for calling both ISM and me boneheaded.
Here's what I posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3894
I think the decision not to vote is boneheaded.
There is a difference between saying a decision is X and saying a person is X. I consciously worded my post like that because, although I believe your decision is boneheaded, I do not believe that you are. You as a person and your political beliefs are not the same thing. My wording was not an attempt to weasel in a personal insult.

I do understand if your feelings are hurt. That was not my intent. I am very interested in why/how anyone could possibly not vote in this presidential election. This one is for the soul of America.
3894 is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:53 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.