![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Prepping...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Posts: 11,405
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm thinking it's related to safe haven abandonment laws where you can leave a newborn (or is it up to 3 days old) at a hospital, police station or fire station with no repercussions. And maybe anti-prop 4 (I think) that requires parental notification for minors to have an abortion.
In other news, don't accept a friend request from bin Laden. Twitter can be used for terrorist activities. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | ||
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
But your assumption is correct: the safe haven laws allow up to three days after birth to drop off with no repercussions to the mother (at least in California - I don't know the laws in other states). While researching this detail, I ran across some interesting facts from the State of California on the Safe Haven law: Quote:
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
||
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|