Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 06:55 AM   #1
Betty
Kicking up my heels!
 
Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Silver State
Posts: 3,783
Betty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of coolBetty is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerSpaceman View Post
Yeah, i know. But i hate to think we have to keep things a secret just because of that. I really regret the party was not at my house, and in my exclusive province to invite anyone I pleased. i was asked to limit my invitees. ...

I don't mean to be hurting anyone's feelings ... but I'd also like to think we can be grown up about such things.
See - this lack of invite just proved you really don't like me! I *knew* it!

I think I might stalk you for awhile on the board until you decide you like me or I totally piss you off.
__________________
Nee Stell Thue

Last edited by Betty : 10-29-2008 at 07:03 AM.
Betty is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:41 AM   #2
Cadaverous Pallor
ohhhh baby
 
Cadaverous Pallor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Parental Bliss
Posts: 12,364
Cadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Cadaverous Pallor Send a message via Yahoo to Cadaverous Pallor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornieo: Fully Loaded View Post
Your Monster Profile

...
You Especially Like to Torment: Hipsters
A MONSTER! AUUGGGGGHHHHHH
__________________
The second star to the right
shines in the night for you
Cadaverous Pallor is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.