![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,978
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The props warehouse is nothing short of amazing. Hard to say if it justifies the cost of the whole thing, but it is pretty darn impressive. I could have spent a lot of time there if they'd have let me.
__________________
Why cycling? Anything [sport] that had to do with a ball, I wasn't very good at. -Lance Armstrong |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Me & Manyard hangin out!
Posts: 5,433
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I will be at the park on the 4th (my birthday) and on the 8th (my mom's birthday), and maybe the 7th (my daughter's birthday). Of course those are the days you won't be. But I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in a time to meet you (my mobile number is still the same as it was in France). It will be great to see you again! Have you been to Las Vegas before, or is this the first time for you? Of course a trip to the Paris Hotel is a must! Have a great trip! ~Bob
__________________
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup! |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|