![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It looks like you can add Ben & Jerry's to the list of "Free on Election Day"
Ben & Jerry's to offer free ice cream on Election Day
Quote:
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.
|
Ford to give away free Ford Focus Coupes on Election Day
Quote:
__________________
- Taking it one step at a time.
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Making Good Girls Go Bad
|
I'd rather have the ice cream.
(And coffee!)
__________________
-- Andrew Just Andrew. Do I contradict myself?
Very well then, I contradict myself. (I am large, I contain multitudes.) -- Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself" |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|