![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
.
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I know they aren't particularly reliable, but if anybody out there is breaking the exit poll embargoes, I wouldn't mind having them pointed out.
Drudge usually does if he can get at them. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.
|
Quote:
Of course my sample size is just 1 so there is some room for error but I expect it's as accurate as any other exit poll.
__________________
- Taking it one step at a time.
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Drudge currently has a one liner that says exit polls show Obama +15 in Pennsylvania. Another that says Fl, IN, and OH are too close to call and a third that has McCain holding AZ.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|