![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#11 |
|
Just Me
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In The Flagon With The Dragon
Posts: 2,437
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am sitting at 6 girls. Blinky is, by far, the most outgoing. They enjoy a wide variety of food. Mine get table scraps, rice, potatos, vegies, ect... Just avoid giving them meat, especially red meat. I have done so by accident and phew!
When they outgrow their shack & log, milk cartons work really well. When I only had 2 (growing up) I would cut it in half and push it together to keep it small emough for them to stay warm. A hammock seems to be the bed of choice. I have it strung at the top of the cage, and it is normal to have all 6 in there at once. Ferret toys and cage accessories work well for rats. Make sure they have stuff to chew on. There are a lot of neat treats and chew sticks out there. ummm... that is all for now. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|