![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
.
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Now to figure out the neurological defect that apparently mandates I peg the center of a circle slightly SE of where it really is.
The others I miss to either side but that one is always just a bit off to the right and down. The parallelogram is consistently the worst for me and I have nailed midpoint and bisect several times each. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Not Taking Any Crap!
|
I got a 38.56 I guess that isn't too bad for a legally blind guy. Actually it is pretty terrible.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
4.10
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
And snowballin', just not eyeballin'.
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Kicking up my heels!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Silver State
Posts: 3,783
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Had to go look that one up. Silly me!
I think I'm going to pass on that myself thanks. I won't say it's bad enough the first time around but combined with my spit phobia? Ultra-yikes. (but whatever rings your bell.)
__________________
Nee Stell Thue |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
I LIKE!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,819
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I like this, but I don't seem to get better at it. I've played 5 times and got between 2.87 and 3.12 each time. Not much variance.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 |
|
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.
|
12.5
However that was primarily due to just the first one where I did not get quite get the concept and was way, way, way, way off.
__________________
- Taking it one step at a time.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
You broke your Ramadar!
|
quick - sloppy and 8.16. I'm OK with that.
__________________
"Give the public everything you can give them, keep the place as clean as you can keep it, keep it friendly" - Walt Disney |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 |
|
SwishBuckling Bear
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In Isolation :)
Posts: 6,597
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
5.59 first go. I'm best at finding converging angles & Parallelograms.
__________________
I *Heart* my Husband - I can't think of anyone I'd rather be in isolation with.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In my laptop
Posts: 549
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I got 11.79 on the fifth try.
__________________
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|