![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Swing Swank
|
I was looking into stabilizers when I considered embroidering on t-shirts and my memory is a little hazy. But I think a stabilizer is something you temporarily iron on to the fabric so it doesn't stretch while you work on it.
I also have old t-shirts with graphics I'd hate to lose and wondered how to rework them... I think Sunday the 5th would work for me.
__________________
Hyperbole is the best thing ever!
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Why am I still reading this thread?!?
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|