Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Out on the Town
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
Pirate Bill
Quality since 1973
 
Pirate Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Right here
Posts: 473
Pirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of coolPirate Bill is the epitome of cool
I'm part way through the GN (chapter 6 or 7...after Jon goes to Mars and we get his back story). So far I'm loving it. I'm a comic book fan that has missed out on reading comic books my entire life, if that makes sense. I knew of them but nobody I knew read them and I was never really properly introduced to the comic book world. So I missed out on reading quite a few that I would probably have enjoyed, including this one (although I probably wouldn't have been allowed to read this one as a kid).

So far the writing, imagery, character & world development is superb. Each page is rich with all of the above. When I do get time to read I really take my time with it, studying it out and sometimes even rereading each page a few times. There's a lot going on. But since I don't have enough graphic novel experience I can't really compare it to anything else.
Pirate Bill is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.