Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Out on the Town
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

View Poll Results: Will You join us at the Downtown Art Walk, April 9 to Celebrate Lisa's Birthday?
Yes, Count me in! 0 0%
No, Sorry I can't do this one this time 0 0%
A Strong Maybe - I can call in sick the next day... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
Cadaverous Pallor
ohhhh baby
 
Cadaverous Pallor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Parental Bliss
Posts: 12,364
Cadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Cadaverous Pallor Send a message via Yahoo to Cadaverous Pallor
Sorry, I'm not saying it's your faults, it's apparent these things happened in their own time schemes. I was lamenting general suckitude. As I said, such is life.

If you do decide to do something Wednesday we're totally up for it. If Thursday is better for everyone, that's cool too, we'll see you soon!
Cadaverous Pallor is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:39 AM   #2
€uroMeinke
L'Hédoniste
 
€uroMeinke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: A.S.C.O.T.
Posts: 8,672
€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to €uroMeinke Send a message via Skype™ to €uroMeinke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadaverous Pallor View Post
Sorry, I'm not saying it's your faults, it's apparent these things happened in their own time schemes. I was lamenting general suckitude. As I said, such is life.

If you do decide to do something Wednesday we're totally up for it. If Thursday is better for everyone, that's cool too, we'll see you soon!
I understand, the whole thing frustrates us because Lucent was the reason and Lisa's birthday gave us the excuse - but since her birthday is really Thursday, it seems odd to ask people to spend a school night with us - but then, for us anyway, it's not like we suddenly have other plans.

I just hope someday we find out what really happend as this was very sudden and unplanned.
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.
Friedrich Nietzsche

€uroMeinke is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.