![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#11 |
|
Next Stop: Funkytown!
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cheeselandia
Posts: 1,907
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I hope it's a girl. Then you can name it Helen....or 3894.
Whichever! And I've marked January on my calendar for starting a Get That Kid Outta Here Your Childbirth Stories thread. Tip #1 For morning sickness, Coca Cola syrup. Those stoopid pressure point bands for your wrists do not work. Don't waste your money. Coca Cola syrup, trust me. Also, you swanksters realize what this means, right? You're about to join me in being a Great-Aunt or Great-Uncle! You, too, will now smell faintly of pee and have a few stray chin whiskers. Yessss! World Domination Plan Phase 473 C, Subsection 95: complete! Congrats to your little one for picking such an awesome parental unit!
__________________
"I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder." - Flynn Rider, "Tangled" |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|