![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#10 |
|
I throw stones at houses
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 9,534
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I hit the 70's soft rock jackpot.
You know those late-night infomercials for multi-disc music compilations? Well, recently I've been seeing one that interests me: Romancing the 70's. Yeah, I know that makes me totally lame sausage, but I like what I like. Anyway... I get up here to Dad's, and it turns out he has the whole set! And I have my laptop at hand... I now have enough music to annoy you by for HOURS, muahahahah!
__________________
http://bash.org/?top "It is useless for sheep to pass a resolution in favor of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different opinion." -- William Randolph Inge |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|