Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2009, 08:02 AM   #11
innerSpaceman
Kink of Swank
 
innerSpaceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Inner Space
Posts: 13,075
innerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of coolinnerSpaceman is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to innerSpaceman Send a message via MSN to innerSpaceman Send a message via Yahoo to innerSpaceman
It's hard to like pieces with uniformly unlikeable characters. That's why I could never get into Seinfeld.


But I kinda liked Burn After Reading. Not that I'd ever watch it again, or that it was great. But it had more of a Coen Brothers feel than their previous Oscar winning mainstreamer (which I liked), so I was glad to see a return to that. Not nearly one of their best or anything, but I appreciated it for what it was.



The more I think about Slumdog, the more I think was an overpraised, overhyped, undeserving Best Picture winner.

Gemini Cricket has his Crash, and I have Slumdog. Pfft.
innerSpaceman is offline   Submit to Quotes
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.