![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
L'Hédoniste
|
I saw the video, I had a fitted sheet - there was something about tucking corners that I thought I was following but I ended up with a triangle. So I rolled in and dropped it on the pile of folded linens. I think the video is a trick and they swap in a normal sheet halfway through
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. Friedrich Nietzsche ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | ||
|
Worn Romantic
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Long Beach California
Posts: 8,435
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
![]()
__________________
Unrestrained frivolity will lead to the downfall of modern society. |
||
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|