![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
.
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
True, but the first thing I did was figure out how to get it to stop telling me I had new tweets. The flow is sufficiently constant for me (and my list isn't that big) that it is essentially pointless to be told. So I just keep the tweet app running and hit refresh whenever I have a moment to care (having 15 windows/apps going at a time is the most valuable feature of the Pre for me -- though I have no idea how multitasking is handled on other phones).
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Quote:
15 is impressive. <----quote material
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|