![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
I'm so sorry about the clash in dates. I was so hoping to make it. Bah.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Me & Manyard hangin out!
Posts: 5,433
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm Thinking Space Mountain and dinner in the very least! Perhaps even the fireworks!
__________________
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Me & Manyard hangin out!
Posts: 5,433
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
My foot is hurting too much to stay on it for too long, but I'd like to at least make dinner. I'm trying to get ahold of Louis now, but no answer. I'll head over there soon just in case.....
__________________
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|