Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2005, 09:05 PM   #8
Monorail Man
Yummy? Yummy?
 
Monorail Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At one of many parties!
Posts: 150
Monorail Man is one cool catMonorail Man is one cool cat
I've been paperless as well for a long time. Amist while I was in school, I had my computer set up to automatically record the early edition of KTLA news, and sync it to my Pocket PC by the time I woke up at 8. Then with the AvantGo feeds of tech news and the such, all my news is digital. Plus, with all the Elect. store ads online, there's no purpose for the paper anymore.
__________________
-Hastin Zylstra
Monorail Man is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.