Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Egg Head
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
alphabassettgrrl
Senior Member
 
alphabassettgrrl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,978
alphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of coolalphabassettgrrl is the epitome of cool
I generally ignore the mass-forwards, especially when they have a "97% of people won't post this and because of that they suck." Sometimes I'll post one if it amuses me but mostly they don't.
__________________

Why cycling? Anything [sport] that had to do with a ball, I wasn't very good at.
-Lance Armstrong
alphabassettgrrl is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
MouseWife
Senior Member
 
MouseWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Da' Beach
Posts: 2,957
MouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of coolMouseWife is the epitome of cool
I don't open 99% of the links. I know I miss a lot but my computer sucks and it seems every thing slows it down.

I hate those ones that say you suck OR the emails that tell you you'll have bad luck if you don't respond.
__________________
Summa' time....when the livins' easy.........
MouseWife is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.