Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #38
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
Yesterday was a fantastic day! I'm so happy so many people I know came by! I sold quite a bit and got a better idea of what people respond to. I got to test out my display for the first time, too and was pretty happy with things (except for that pesky wind). My day ended up being 21 hour long and I am grateful to be done with commitments for the day and have the rest of the day to enjoy the scents of roses and jasmine wafting into the bedroom with the amazing breeze. Contentment reigns!
Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:07 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.