![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#4 |
|
I throw stones at houses
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 9,534
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I think I agree on their right to remove, but it gets tricky when you add in the concept of disability.
Then again, I think anyone burdened with this condition might fairly be called disabled (in some sense) to begin with. And if voluntary removal of the limb keeps them from, say, packing their limb in dry ice for 5 hours to kill it themselves (that's what the guy on the docu eventually did - and thus risking their life), then perhaps that's what needs to be done. But jeez, what a cure...
__________________
http://bash.org/?top "It is useless for sheep to pass a resolution in favor of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different opinion." -- William Randolph Inge |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|