![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Prepping...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Posts: 11,405
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
...really believed when someone who said "I'm so sorry, I want a second chance, I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you" meant "I'm so sorry, I want a second chance, I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you" instead of "I'm so sorry, I want to do the minimum amount of work needed for you to give me a second chance and then bring things back to exactly how they were".
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Kicking up my heels!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Silver State
Posts: 3,783
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Nee Stell Thue |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|