![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Making Change Happen
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 990
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Eh I dunno about that. I've been hearing that for the past 6 months. I still hate the 1 button mouse (yes i know you can add aftermarket ones..but with a laptop ur screwed...and its freaking so behind the times) the way you launch multiple instances of programs, the constant lock-ups and crashes, etc....
They just drive me nuts. Which is unfortunate, cause they sure are pretty. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | ||||||
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Other than reboots for the occasional OS update, I have not turned my computer at home off since I bought it. Sure I get an occasional (rare) program hang that I need to force-quit (the equivalent of control-alt-delete), but I experience more on the PC I use at work. Much more. And I think the only product I experience this on are MS products. Quote:
Quote:
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
||||||
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
I Floop the Pig
|
Quote:
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.' -TJ |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|