![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Sax God
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Portland's Tijuana
Posts: 510
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Classic! ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Virgin Ears
|
All right folks... I had to know.... so here you go... more ads...
Old Lysol Ads I'm going to go puke now. ![]()
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong. I see a change - It's like when love dies. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
I throw stones at houses
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 9,534
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
http://bash.org/?top "It is useless for sheep to pass a resolution in favor of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different opinion." -- William Randolph Inge |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|