Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Squaresville > Daily Grind
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2005, 02:53 PM   #11
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
Yeah, what ISM said about my sourcing. Sprry I can't reveal more, but I wouldn't just leap on something if I didn't smell something - and the inside info is good and knowledgable.

Ford planned this very carefully and I suspect they made a very beneficial agreement with AFA.

I actually don't care about Ford's marketing decisions. I do care about the reasons they make them when they involve such hateful groups such as AFA. It's a fine line for me but it has the potential to turn my stomach. And, when I hear information like this from people in the intimate circle of knowledgs, I tend to believe it over the spin.
Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.