![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#11 |
|
the one n only
|
I disagree with ya mousepod.
I don't think a white tshirt with a picture iron-on or globs of gold glitter glued onto it is worth $100, nor do I see how that qualifies has 'high fashion'. I sorta get what you mean about fans that drop that kind of money on clothes reguarly but I just don't see those type of spending habits at DL (at least not for clothing). So far I haven't seen anyone wearing one of those shirts but who knows. If the clothes continue to be sold for that price & new ones are being released, then I guess there really is a market for these at the resort. What do I think personally ?: If this is 'high fasion' then Ghoulish Delight & Cadaverous Pallor are the Beckhams of our fashion world come every MouseAdventure. Picture iron-ons made on your computer & clued on rhinestones from Club Libby Lu on plain $2 cotton tshirts bought at Target are not high fashion. I don't care if it's made by Fred Segal or Fred Flintstone. It's a rip off.
__________________
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|