![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Sputnik Sweetheart
|
Quote:
Also, Human Nature was, IMO, underappreciated. Plus, my home boy small fry hot man Peter Dinklage was in it. Snootch! |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
What?
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,635
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Everytime I see him I'm impressed. Loved him in "Lone Star" with Elizabeth Pena |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Shagilicious Disneyland!!
|
Doh! Are we talking Charlie Kaufman??? I love his mind!! He's teaming up with Spike Jonze again, and I'm very excited!
Adaptation is one of my newer all-time favorites! I even started a thread many moons ago at MP because of Chris Cooper's character in that movie. Oh my gosh. John Laroche was the best freaking character EVER. Chris Cooper reminded me of my dad in American Beauty, too, by the way. He's primo. Lonestar is one of my husband's favorite movies. Ironically, he didn't even like til years after I bought the video. He wouldn't watch it forever.....didn't trust my taste in movies. Tonight we're watching Singin' in the Rain with the girls....it's pizza and movie night! We'll most likely watch Tootsie. I love Tootsie!
__________________
Miles: It tastes like the back of a f*ing L.A. school bus. Now they probably didn't de-stem, hoping for some semblance of concentration, crushed it up with leaves and mice, and then wound up with this rancid tar and turpentine bull****. F*in' Raid. Jack: Tastes pretty good to me. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 | ||
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() Quote:
and "Lina. She can't act, she can't sing, she can't dance. A triple threat." |
||
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
HI!
|
Quote:
Now, I find out that Spike is dating Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I like the Yeahx3 enough, but I ADORE Sophia. Isn't it nice to have opinions about people you don't really know? ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Shagilicious Disneyland!!
|
I wish Spike Jonze (um, Adam Spiegel--am I obsessed much? Yes!) would act again. I really loved his character in Three Kings!! He was sooo good. The Coppola/Jonze split really bummed me out last year. I thought that was a match made in creative brainiac heaven.
I haven't seen Singin' or Tootsie since I was about ten! I can't wait! Damn pizza...I should have ordered it earlier. ![]()
__________________
Miles: It tastes like the back of a f*ing L.A. school bus. Now they probably didn't de-stem, hoping for some semblance of concentration, crushed it up with leaves and mice, and then wound up with this rancid tar and turpentine bull****. F*in' Raid. Jack: Tastes pretty good to me. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Shagilicious Disneyland!!
|
The kids looooooved Singin' in the Rain.
Chloe danced during about half of the movie. I think we'll most likely have to buy it someday. My husband really liked it....even asked me to pause it when he got up to get a drink of water. The girls looooved Lina's voice and all morning I've heard, "I kint staaan' im!"They stayed up and watched Tootsie too. I remember being Courtney's age and going to the theater to watch it with my mom, who bawled at the end. We loved both. Tonight it's Charade (thanks to GC!) and Giant.
__________________
Miles: It tastes like the back of a f*ing L.A. school bus. Now they probably didn't de-stem, hoping for some semblance of concentration, crushed it up with leaves and mice, and then wound up with this rancid tar and turpentine bull****. F*in' Raid. Jack: Tastes pretty good to me. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|