Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Disneyland and all things Disney
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2006, 04:12 PM   #1
BarTopDancer
Prepping...
 
BarTopDancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Posts: 11,405
BarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of coolBarTopDancer is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matterhorn Fan
What did you have to find?
I forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoulish Delight
What is between the candy corn and the cupcake?
Sweets?
__________________
Spork is the new MacGyver



BarTopDancer is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #2
Ghoulish Delight
I Floop the Pig
 
Ghoulish Delight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Alternative Swankstyle
Posts: 19,348
Ghoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ghoulish Delight Send a message via Yahoo to Ghoulish Delight
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarTopDancer
I forget.



Sweets?
That's correct (and that's what you had to find). "Hard candies" was the answer I gave (and Alex accepted).
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.'
-TJ

Ghoulish Delight is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 04:36 PM   #3
Ponine
Virgin Ears
 
Ponine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,075
Ponine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ponine Send a message via MSN to Ponine Send a message via Yahoo to Ponine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoulish Delight
That's correct (and that's what you had to find). "Hard candies" was the answer I gave (and Alex accepted).
From what I understand, Sweets and treats, hard candy/ies, sweets, and treats were accepted.
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong.
I see a change -
It's like when love dies.
Ponine is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 04:37 PM   #4
Ghoulish Delight
I Floop the Pig
 
Ghoulish Delight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Alternative Swankstyle
Posts: 19,348
Ghoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ghoulish Delight Send a message via Yahoo to Ghoulish Delight
Yup. Heimlich calls them "sweets and treats", but I didn't even hear that when I rode it. Actually, I never really even noticed they were there at all until I did this.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.'
-TJ

Ghoulish Delight is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 07:36 PM   #5
Ponine
Virgin Ears
 
Ponine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,075
Ponine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of coolPonine is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ponine Send a message via MSN to Ponine Send a message via Yahoo to Ponine
For whatever reason, I've taken a picture of them.
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong.
I see a change -
It's like when love dies.
Ponine is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.