![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Virgin Ears
|
Quote:
and how old is Affleck? Shatner was in his 30's when he started... personally, I dont think Affleck looks his age... (I dont like the casting, just tossing that out there) But who WOULD you pick?
__________________
There's something strange,
There's something wrong. I see a change - It's like when love dies. |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
ohhhh baby
|
Quote:
I know Trek never had any dignity to begin with, but I'd let it rest in dignity at least.
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|