![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Parmmadore Jim
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Casita del Queso
Posts: 3,810
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Does anyone still wear a hat? |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Our last show was great. We sold out and some people even had to stand. So cool.
Best part of all was that my friends came from DC to see me in the show. What a great surprise. After the show was over, Ralphie told me he wanted to meet a couple of people from his work. So I go over to a group of people and there are my bestest friends from DC. I was moved to tears. What a wonderful surprise. The cast party was fabulous. Had a great time... I also shared my dream with the whole cast for our closing night circle. They loved it. The guy playing grandpa and I waltzed for them. I can't waltz to save my life. But it was fun. ![]() Auditions are tomorrow for the Summer One Acts Festival. A Diva's life must go on... ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|