![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Introspection Intersection
Posts: 1,207
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I loved the few pics I saw on here, but it left me wanting more! My stepdad saw the audio anima-Johnny Depp-o-tronic on the news and said they did an awesome job!
Does anybody know where I can view more pics? Thanks muchly! ~CuriousOfTheDolls |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Introspection Intersection
Posts: 1,207
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I heard that you watched the ABC Channel 7 news at 6 p.m. and saw quick snippets of "Johnny Sparrow" peeking out of a barrel. Yes, Honey, I know you miss the girl-in-the-barrel. I know you miss it most of all because the pirate sitting next to her was holding that darling pink shoe that belonged to her. Even as a little girl, you loved your shoes. Carry on, wayward sons. I got my answer. ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 | ||
|
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Introspection Intersection
Posts: 1,207
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I'll go a huntin' for pics in the other Thread!! Thank you so much!! Quote:
Are you listening now? ![]() |
||
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
I LIKE!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,819
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
8/30/14 - Disneyland -10k or Bust.
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
- Taking it one step at a time.
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
I LIKE!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,819
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 |
|
the myth of the dream
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,217
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'd better see the movie before experiencing the re-done attraction. I'm hard pressed to tell the difference between Johnny Depp in acting mode and an animatronic as it is. Seeing Depp in the movie after viewing his animatronic likeness might be too much for me to handle.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
lost in the fog
|
Are you telling me that:
Spoiler:
Did I misunderstand? If that's the case, I'm pretty depressed...... ![]()
__________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|