Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2005, 09:41 PM   #1
Ghoulish Delight
I Floop the Pig
 
Ghoulish Delight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Alternative Swankstyle
Posts: 19,348
Ghoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ghoulish Delight Send a message via Yahoo to Ghoulish Delight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
Not to worry, you can make more.
Thank you Bill Cosby.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.'
-TJ

Ghoulish Delight is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:36 PM   #2
Baileykat
Hotel Expert!
 
Baileykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: follow the yellow brick road and take a left
Posts: 396
Baileykat is in the grooveBaileykat is in the groove
I'll never understand how I can lock my keys in my car when I've done it a million times before!


On my way out the door this afternoon to get the kids, I can't locate my keys. Hmmm..where can they be? Thinking I left them in the car last night, I run out to the car...Of course, there they are, hanging in the ignition, and of course, THE DOORS ARE LOCKED!

Crap crap crap!

Kids are at school, school is out, husband is in Phoenix with extra set, call one of Kat's friends mom who I know could have picked them up...Her daughter has been out of school for several days with HEAD LICE! Ick! Ok...no I really don't want you to get my kids! Thanks anyway! Call my best friend who lives 5 miles away and call school to beg grouchy secretary to let my kids hang out in office til she gets there....AAA comes, unlocks door, kids get home, all is good!

Make mental note to get extra extra set of keys made!
__________________


Me:"Bailey you need to eat some fruit! Fruit never killed anyone!"
Bailey" "Yes it did..Snow White!"
Baileykat is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 03:52 PM   #3
blueerica
Nueve
 
blueerica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,497
blueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to blueerica Send a message via Yahoo to blueerica Send a message via Skype™ to blueerica
There are a lot of things I have come to realize in the last few days that I don't understand. And I'm not sure if I want to.

1.) Cyclists going down Westchester Parkway: Why must you roam outside your luxury-sized bike lane when there is heavy traffic breezing past you at 60 MPH? Do you have no concern for your own mortality, or do you believe your helmet will protect you? Are you a car? Do you not know that the cars are bigger than you?

2.) Rollerbladers going down Westchester Pkwy: Make #1 a double for you! WTF??

3.) Insurance companies that within 24 hours of telling you one thing, will tell you the exact opposite. Will tell you they paid. Will tell you they denied further claims because they already paid.

4.) Hospitals that tell you they never received payment. That they don't care and are going to send me to collections. Said hospital is a madhouse, and I don't trust to pay them and get reimbursed for what above insurance might pay.

5.) Why I continue not wanting to deal with the insurance debacle once and for all.... Yet somehow, I keep trying...
__________________
Tomorrow is the day for you and me
blueerica is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 05:53 PM   #4
AllyOops!
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
 
AllyOops!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Introspection Intersection
Posts: 1,207
AllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of coolAllyOops! is the epitome of cool
I'll never understand why, even at age 32, a skipped birthday breaks my heart. No parties, cake, balloons or that one phonecall you keep wishing for. So instead you cry and eat your own weight in old ass novelty-size Airport Toblerone in your comfy pink & grey sweats. Pathetic much? It's a little tough when you're competing with New Year's Day. You're never going to win!

It's February & I still get sad. I so need to get over it! That's what I don't understand- why I can't get over it!! I SO need to get over it!!!!

I can't complain! I'm so Blessed & don't even deserve all the wonderful joys that fill my life. So, I'll just celebrate other people's birthdays. That makes my heart all warm & roasty toasty!

Last edited by AllyOops! : 02-04-2005 at 05:59 PM.
AllyOops! is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.