Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Beatnik
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2006, 10:57 AM   #11
Stan4dSteph
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: East Bay Area, CA
Posts: 3,156
Stan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of cool
I have to admit I didn't understand much about cycling. However, my brother-in-law was quite into competitive road cycling himself for a while, competing and so on. He helped me understand the whole strategy that doesn't seem to make sense to a lot of people.

I feel the same way about golf and baseball. I don't understand how those are any less boring to an average viewer. I enjoy the commentary - the unique turns of phrase that come out of Phil Liggett, Sherwin and Bob Roll.

I still watch because I find it amazing that people can compete in such an event as the Tour.
Stan4dSteph is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:15 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.