![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Yes I have 3 girls =D
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 609
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Lip gloss,my powder, a jamba juice and talking to my bf.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Shagilicious Disneyland!!
|
I have to have my back scratched and my ears rubbed by my honey before I go to bed every night!
And okay, fine, I'll be a good mommy.....I couldn't imagine not getting my daily dose of lovin' from my baby dolls. There's nothing like the smell of Chloe's hair while I read to her and kiss her hot little head. Courtney has the softest lips and Cassidy's squeezes are awesome. They're all love muffins!!!
__________________
Miles: It tastes like the back of a f*ing L.A. school bus. Now they probably didn't de-stem, hoping for some semblance of concentration, crushed it up with leaves and mice, and then wound up with this rancid tar and turpentine bull****. F*in' Raid. Jack: Tastes pretty good to me. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|