![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
#18 |
|
Ride me!
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The line forms here...
Posts: 326
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Thank you all!
It's great to be 41-derful years young. I guess I should put something in my bio about drinking legally for two decades now. No wonder the time went so quickly. Let me know if someone needs a tag-along to D-Land. I could give my Annual Pass a workout. I have a Premium, but my twin girls can only afford a SoCal Pass. Darn 5 year olds... I am new here but this is definitely the swanky place 2B ![]()
__________________
You roll the dice, you move your mice.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|