Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2005, 09:21 PM   #1
tracilicious
avatar transition
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: in-between
Posts: 2,487
tracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cool
Send a message via MSN to tracilicious Send a message via Yahoo to tracilicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Afraid
Practical jokes? Ugh. Boring stuff. Calling someone on their BS, priceless. Now, if only they'd "get" it.


Now, those who say they are not into **** stirring are just a bunch of liars (come on, obvious much?). Like GD said originally - No.

I have to disagree. I think at least some people really aren't into stirring ****. I almost never am, unless it's someone I really can't stand, then my childish side takes over. I do admit to enjoying watching others fight on occasion, though. Childish again. Like GD said though, I'd rather not fight most days, but if someone throws something my way I'm usually more than happy to throw back. Even more childish, I know.

I try really hard not to call people on their BS, even if it's really obvious, because I haven't ever encountered anyone that wasn't at least a little full of it. Those that do make a point to call out others usually end up looking like asses because their own BS shows through. We're all so imperfect that we're better off trying to improve ourselves more and make ourselves look better less.

When I was really involved in dance years ago my mean side really had a chance to shine (dance will bring that out in people, especially teaching/choreographing). I quickly decided that that side needed to be locked away most of the time. I've had enough **** stirring from myself and others that I stay as far from it as possible now.

I do enjoy being contrary in a less vindictive way. I take evil pleasure in knowing the quirks of those I'm closest too and playing off them. The real reason we aren't telling anyone the baby's name is just because it drives my family crazy. If it didn't bother them, I probably wouldn't bother doing it.

As I'm posting this though, I'm really hoping that this thread doesn't have anything to do with whatever soap opera-ish stuff that goes on offline that I don't usually have a clue about. If it does, then consider me clueless. My post is just about general contrary-ness.
__________________
And now Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure! - Albus Dumbledore

tracilicious is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 09:36 PM   #2
wendybeth
Nevermind
 
wendybeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,847
wendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of coolwendybeth is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to wendybeth
Nope. We've decided there is a Mischief Virus going around, and we are all just feeling it's effects. We're just being playful, people! Chill and get silly with us, or ignore us.
__________________









wendybeth is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:22 PM   #3
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
I didn't "request" contrary. I was just being honest about it.
Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:33 PM   #4
Cadaverous Pallor
ohhhh baby
 
Cadaverous Pallor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Parental Bliss
Posts: 12,364
Cadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of coolCadaverous Pallor is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Cadaverous Pallor Send a message via Yahoo to Cadaverous Pallor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Afraid
I didn't "request" contrary. I was just being honest about it.
So then I guess I want to be contrary about the attitude "I'm going to be contrary and you'll have to deal with it"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by €
Hmmm there seems to be some sort of "fiesty - defensive" dicotomy going on here...
You just want to see us tear each others' clothes off....sorry to disappoint.
__________________
The second star to the right
shines in the night for you
Cadaverous Pallor is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 10:50 AM   #5
mhrc4
Call me Justin
 
mhrc4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: sOCal
Posts: 376
mhrc4 is in the groovemhrc4 is in the groove
Send a message via AIM to mhrc4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadaverous Pallor
So then I guess I want to be contrary about the attitude "I'm going to be contrary and you'll have to deal with it"?

You just want to see us tear each others' clothes off....sorry to disappoint.


damn...

there goes our fun
__________________
mhrc4 is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:26 PM   #6
€uroMeinke
L'Hédoniste
 
€uroMeinke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: A.S.C.O.T.
Posts: 8,672
€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool€uroMeinke is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to €uroMeinke Send a message via Skype™ to €uroMeinke
Hmmm there seems to be some sort of "fiesty - defensive" dicotomy going on here...
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance.
Friedrich Nietzsche

€uroMeinke is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:27 PM   #7
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
Well, it's sort of like masterbation and men. 95% say they do it and the other 5% are liers.
Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:28 PM   #8
Ghoulish Delight
I Floop the Pig
 
Ghoulish Delight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Alternative Swankstyle
Posts: 19,348
Ghoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ghoulish Delight Send a message via Yahoo to Ghoulish Delight
masturbation. liars. (does that count as contrary?)
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.'
-TJ

Ghoulish Delight is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:29 PM   #9
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
Well, Let's leave YOU out of the convo here.
Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 09:35 PM   #10
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
No, I think he just wants to tear my clothes off. Not sorry he won't dissapoint.

Last edited by FEJ : 02-13-2005 at 10:52 AM.
Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.