![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
ohhhh baby
|
If this is the worst drama we ever get over here, we're totally blessed.
![]()
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Just Me
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In The Flagon With The Dragon
Posts: 2,437
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
HI!
|
You know, I'm all for swankings, provided I can watch.
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
L'Hédoniste
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. Friedrich Nietzsche ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
HI!
|
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Nueve
|
Quote:
?? = ![]()
__________________
Tomorrow is the day for you and me |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Nueve
|
Ha Ha!
![]()
__________________
Tomorrow is the day for you and me |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Premium Swankster
|
Ya know, it is weird watching other people fight.
__________________
Click here |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
HI!
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
L'Hédoniste
|
I attribute it all to Drama Envy
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. Friedrich Nietzsche ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|