![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Beelzeboobs, Esq.
|
Yay! Enjoy the rush when it's over.
(I sat in rush hour traffic for my post-tat euphoria and it kind of sucked.) The design sounds so cool! I can't wait for pictures!
__________________
traguna macoities tracorum satis de |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Introspection Intersection
Posts: 1,207
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Ray!
You're finally getting your tattoo! You've wanted that design for almost as long as I've known you! I'm so very excited for you. Promise you'll call me when you're all through getting "inked"! I am disappointed, however, that you aren't getting the same tattoos that I have and display proudly. You know, my reaper tearing through my left shoulder blade with a sickle? Then, there's that serpent that wraps up my thigh. You know, the one where he's using his tongue to strike at my naughty bits? And of course, my favorite- "Los Angeles Crips" inked in blue old english script (it was my tribute to Tookie) smack on the middle of my bags. Oh, well. I was hoping we could get the sad, juggling jack-in-the-box with the phrase "SMILE NOW, CRY LATER" on our right shoulders together. You break my heart. Golly, I'm kidding! I have one tattoo, that's not visible unless I'm stretching in low-rise jeans. I have two teeny (the size of a dime each) adjoining hearts on my right hip. I wanted something that I would love, and something classic that I would never tire of. Nothing trendy! And no initials in those hearts! Though that was originally my plan when I got my tattoo..wow! Almost 8 years ago! I had a boyfriend who actually saw my tattoo and told me, after a week of dating, that "as soon as we're together for a year, you're going to get our initials in those hearts." I wanted to die. I smiled kindly all the while thinking, "muthertrucker, please! We dated ten years ago and didn't stretch beyond a month! I'd sooner get that reaper on my shoulder". ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
BRAAAAAAAINS!
|
Rock on, tat brother...
Here's the one I've got so far - I'm gonna get "July 17, 2005 - I Was There" around it in a couple months. My wife's got five, and she's getting number 6 this fall. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,852
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm putting my avatar picture on my left elbow next week.
Okay, not really. If I ever do get one, though, it's almost certainly going to have a shark. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
I think I'm cured of tatmania.
My third has places where the ink won't take, not even after two touch ups. I feel fortunate that this tat is in a relatively intimate locale that only a lover is likely to see, cause I'd hate for this kind of thing to happen on a really visible one. Add to that the one tat I kinda dislike and toy with the idea of having laseremoved, and I think I'm pretty much done with tattoos. But rock-on to you, Hades, and to all you inked-up peeps. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I say, make sure it's a design you love. Because the Ruth Buzzi tattoo I have on my forehead's getting old.
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I should take a picture of Susan's and post. She's busy working today. Besides. it's a work in progress (as it will be for a couple of years). The vines will eventually grow all the way up her leg. And she has a hidden Mickey in the design! I always thought it would be funny to get the Bart Simpson "Moth" tattoo, but I know it wouldn't always be amusing.
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Silly Rabbit! Tricks are for kids!
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 80
![]() |
Well, here it is! My first tattoo!
![]() ![]() It's still a bit tender to the touch, but that will pass in time. Pretty big, huh! It took about two and a half hours of work to be done. The endorphin rush came and left too quickly. For a while, the tattooing wasn't bothering me at all, but near the last half hour, the endorphins decided to run out and left me feeling every little bit of pain. I almost caved in and too the vicodin pill I brought with me. Come to think of it, I should have just taken it anyway and not toughed it out like I did! Overall, it was a good expirience, and I will most likely do it again when the inspiration hits me in the future. As for now, this looks great and I'm sure will turn a few heads. ![]()
__________________
![]() And you were waiting for the other shoe to drop?!!
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 |
|
You broke your Ramadar!
|
Looks great!
Now you get to go through the 6 month phase of wearing inappropriately torn clothing just so you get to show it off (don't worry - we all went through it).
__________________
"Give the public everything you can give them, keep the place as clean as you can keep it, keep it friendly" - Walt Disney |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
check your head
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,174
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
nice...very nice.
makes me wanna get one even more. just gotta decide what
__________________
![]() a clear conscience is a sure sign of a fuzzy memory |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|