Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > Playboy > Out on the Town
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2005, 11:03 AM   #1
mhrc4
Call me Justin
 
mhrc4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: sOCal
Posts: 376
mhrc4 is in the groovemhrc4 is in the groove
Send a message via AIM to mhrc4
theres Incahoots in fullerton, off Lemon and Orangefair, usually themed pretty heavily with the local radio stations

I personally like Cowboy country in Long Beach and country nights at Crazy Horse at the Spectrum are always fun, but that may just be me because I listen more heavily to country music...

Anyhow, i would probably say that up in Hollywood is the clubbing scene
mhrc4 is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 11:11 AM   #2
Ghoulish Delight
I Floop the Pig
 
Ghoulish Delight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Alternative Swankstyle
Posts: 19,348
Ghoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ghoulish Delight Send a message via Yahoo to Ghoulish Delight
If you're into Ska at all, you can't beat Chain Reaction in Anaheim. It's all ages, and as such the crowd skews a bit teen, but the vibe's pretty good and the music is usually good.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.'
-TJ

Ghoulish Delight is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 09:55 AM   #3
blueerica
Nueve
 
blueerica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,497
blueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to blueerica Send a message via Yahoo to blueerica Send a message via Skype™ to blueerica
Yes, the Orange County bubble!!!

Oh, that makes it make a little more sense.. I forgot all about it.

I'm spending more time in the OC, where I used to live, and I have felt.. well.. out of place. I'm settling back in again, but I was feeling so unsettled. It's so... different from Los Angeles.
__________________
Tomorrow is the day for you and me
blueerica is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.