![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
L'Hédoniste
|
On the macro scale - I tend to not give to organizations that help the homeless, rather I tend to donate to those charitable organizations that my friends belong to or support. Most of my charitable giving is directed to arts & culture non-profits.
__________________
I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance. Friedrich Nietzsche ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
SwishBuckling Bear
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In Isolation :)
Posts: 6,597
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
While busking with my keyboard (electric, not pianoforte) I once got a $50.00 note from a largish group of drunken Japanese females just for playing "Wooden Heart".
__________________
I *Heart* my Husband - I can't think of anyone I'd rather be in isolation with.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|