![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Next Stop: Funkytown!
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cheeselandia
Posts: 1,907
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Progress report: Found an awesome house at an awesome price. Made an appointment with realtor. Looked up crime stats. Three drive-by shootings since April, one in that block. Cancelled appointment with realtor. Found another awesome house. Looked up crime stats before contacting realtor. Two recent home invasions in neighborhood, plus assorted assaults, robberies, etc. Need an unawesome house in an awesome neighborhood.
__________________
"I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder." - Flynn Rider, "Tangled" |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
ohhhh baby
|
Go, Helen! I aspire to be as brave as you.
![]()
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Next Stop: Funkytown!
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cheeselandia
Posts: 1,907
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
"I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder." - Flynn Rider, "Tangled" |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Doing The Job
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In a state
Posts: 3,956
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Join what you can't beat? Why not? Tweak the spandex a little, and you're a rhinestone cowboy.
__________________
Live now-pay later. Diner's Club! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 |
|
lost in the fog
|
Ooh! 3894 Madison! It's on my list for a (possible) research trip in 2014. I have a good pal in Oconomowoc. If I make the trip and don't scare you off, lunch would be awesome!
__________________
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: East Bay Area, CA
Posts: 3,156
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It always seems like a great idea, an adventure. I wish you luck.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
ohhhh baby
|
Quote:
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Parmmadore Jim
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Casita del Queso
Posts: 3,810
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Oh, yah, hot dish.
__________________
Does anyone still wear a hat? |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,978
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hehehe... Helen, you made me laugh with that recipe. I grew up in Minnesota and it seems everything's made with cream of mushroom soup (or some other variant). But I will admit I'm still fond of hotdish of varying kinds. And Garrison Keillor makes me laugh. Those Lutherans!
Anybody tried to feed you lutefisk yet?
__________________
Why cycling? Anything [sport] that had to do with a ball, I wasn't very good at. -Lance Armstrong |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|