![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
scribblin'
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: in the moment
Posts: 3,872
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm a sheep (baa ram ewe!) married to an Ox.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
SQUIRREL!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: On the curbside.
Posts: 5,098
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am the Fish Pig!
![]() Pisces and Year of the Pig or Boar. Here's a picture of me and Elaine Ferguson from Kent, WA. ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Worn Romantic
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Long Beach California
Posts: 8,435
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
OMG! I was there! I totally saw you in person when we were in Seattle!
__________________
Unrestrained frivolity will lead to the downfall of modern society. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 |
|
scribblin'
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: in the moment
Posts: 3,872
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
To be specific, I am a Metal Rat.
Those born right around now, at the very beginning of the beginning of the 12-year cycle, they are water rats. Welcome to our Supreme Ratness. It's a year for renewal and patient progress. Enjoy! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,483
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Dragon
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
.
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I can't remember what I am (it is one of two things). I think my brain is only willing to hold one piece of horoscope tomfoolery about myself and it is stuck with remembering I'm a Virgo and that's why every time I relearn whether I'm a tiger or a dragon I quickly forget again.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Prepping...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here, there, everywhere
Posts: 11,405
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Fire Snake.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Beelzeboobs, Esq.
|
Wooden Tiger.
From wikipedia: Quote:
__________________
traguna macoities tracorum satis de |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|