Lounge of Tomorrow

€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides.  


Go Back   Lounge of Tomorrow > A.S.C.O.T > Lounge Lizard
Swank Swag
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Clear Unread

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2006, 06:15 PM   #1
tracilicious
avatar transition
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: in-between
Posts: 2,487
tracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cooltracilicious is the epitome of cool
Send a message via MSN to tracilicious Send a message via Yahoo to tracilicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoulish Delight
I used to wear calf-high tube socks and scrunch them down. Now I wear crew-length tube socks and scrunch them down.
I so hope that this was in the 80's or early 90's!
__________________
And now Harry, let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure! - Albus Dumbledore

tracilicious is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 08:21 AM   #2
Ghoulish Delight
I Floop the Pig
 
Ghoulish Delight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Alternative Swankstyle
Posts: 19,348
Ghoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of coolGhoulish Delight is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to Ghoulish Delight Send a message via Yahoo to Ghoulish Delight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracilicious
I so hope that this was in the 80's or early 90's!
Well, it certainly included the 80s and early 90s. I'm trying to remember when I switched from the calf-length (I did stop wearing colored stripes by the mid-90s) to the crew length, which aren't nearly so...retro when scrunched. Probably mid-to-late 90s. I never claimed to be particularly with-it sock wise.
__________________
'He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.'
-TJ

Ghoulish Delight is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 08:36 AM   #3
Stan4dSteph
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: East Bay Area, CA
Posts: 3,156
Stan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of coolStan4dSteph is the epitome of cool
I use Thor-Lo for working out, usually the short crew or rolltop.

I love SmartWool socks for cold weather. They come in many styles, including more fashionable varieties.
Stan4dSteph is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:07 PM   #4
Prudence
Beelzeboobs, Esq.
 
Prudence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gavel - I haz it
Posts: 6,287
Prudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of coolPrudence is the epitome of cool
Send a message via MSN to Prudence Send a message via Yahoo to Prudence
I have some very cool socks I got at a Nordy's sale, but I can't remember what brand they are. However, I did learn what wonderful things wool socks are. Very breathable. They're striped!
__________________
traguna macoities tracorum satis de
Prudence is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:11 PM   #5
LSPoorEeyorick
scribblin'
 
LSPoorEeyorick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: in the moment
Posts: 3,872
LSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of coolLSPoorEeyorick is the epitome of cool
OK, there's only so long you can read a sock thread before the words sort of melt.

Socks
Socks
Socks
Socks
Ocks
Ocks
C o c k s
LSPoorEeyorick is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 05:26 AM   #6
Gemini Cricket
...
 
Gemini Cricket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
Gemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of coolGemini Cricket is the epitome of cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSPoorEeyorick
Socks
Socks
Socks
Socks
Ocks
Ocks
C o c k s



Socks.

White athletic ones from Costco. (Not Champions, I hate the "C" on the socks.) Someone just made me buy a whole bunch last week. (I love the feel of new socks.) Anytime Joan "Ralphie" Crawford sees any holes in my socks he makes me throw them out.

I also love my thick wool socks for the winter. I also have black socks for more dressy occasions.

I can't wear the ankle cut socks with jeans/pants. It feels funny. I'll wear them with shorts.



(In the 70's, I had purple Donnie and Marie socks.)
Gemini Cricket is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #7
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
I'm now picturing GD in leggings. Flash Dance GIRTHY!
Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:40 PM   #8
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
Moon Boot socks here

INCREDIBLE folk art socks like the one below here.



Another GREAT resource with lots of cool brands (except the Hue socks are BORING!)

Look at these cool men's socks!





I almost bought these in Boston.






I want EVERY ONE of these!

Last edited by Not Afraid : 04-20-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:43 PM   #9
blueerica
Nueve
 
blueerica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 6,497
blueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of coolblueerica is the epitome of cool
Send a message via AIM to blueerica Send a message via Yahoo to blueerica Send a message via Skype™ to blueerica
Rock your socks off!
__________________
Tomorrow is the day for you and me
blueerica is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 07:52 PM   #10
Not Afraid
HI!
 
Not Afraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 17,108
Not Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of coolNot Afraid is the epitome of cool
Send a message via Yahoo to Not Afraid
I can't stop!

Not Afraid is offline   Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Lunarpages.com Web Hosting

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.