![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 2,852
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Surfinmuse,
I thoroughly enjoyed the "Les Miserables" movie with Neeson and Rush, and I thought they embodied Valjean and Javert marvelously. But it wasn't the musical, which I think could one day make a fine film. (But, as it's a three hour all-sung drama, it could just as easily make a royally crappy movie, too.) |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Mind the Gap
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 123
![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Did you hear that they're currently adapting Stephen Sondheim's Sweeney Todd, with Sam Mendes helming as director? That should be interesting (and somewhat promising). |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Virgin Ears
|
Really? Now that I had not heard. I wonder how that will translate to the screen.
It's not one of my favorites, merely becasue of the morbid story topic. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Parmmadore Jim
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Casita del Queso
Posts: 3,810
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
More hot pies!
__________________
Does anyone still wear a hat? |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Mind the Gap
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 123
![]() ![]() |
How about a little priest?
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Chowder Head
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yes
Posts: 18,500
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
And here, I thought this was a thread about The Pirate Movie
__________________
The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot verify their validity.
- Abraham Lincoln |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|