![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
![]() |
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
What?
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,635
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
No Murphy? Bah!
I'm like you, GC. I've got dozens of things I need to see, but I somehow drift into "I'm at Disneyland and nothing else matters" mode and never get to everything. Oh well... what better reason is there to keep going back? |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
I didn't see the Disneylandcycopedia last night. Work on the Halloween party sometimes keeps us apart in the evenings. I'll see what I can find out today. I'll be crushed if all the cool December visitors miss the awesomeness that is Murphy.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
HI!
|
Head's Up.
While all of you fine people are in town, we will be holding a Baby Shower - co-ed of course - on Sunday December 5th. I thought that weekend was too dull. (Actually, it is the only possible date.) Good for you and good for our little Disquieting Metamorphosis. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Just Me
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In The Flagon With The Dragon
Posts: 2,437
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
ohhhh baby
|
MG, you're right. The shower is set for Sunday the 6th.
DM, GD and I are very excited to see everyone. ![]()
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Nevermind
|
I'm disappointed I can't be there for the baby shower, but feel very honored to have been there for the announcement!
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
What?
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,635
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
MG - do try. I really enjoyed meeting you and getting to visit some last time. iSm - I'm betting you know the time? Sharing is caring ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Kink of Swank
|
Does this mean out-of-towners Disneyland Meet day is Saturday, December 5th?
That would be uber-appropriate, since it's - ya know - Walt's Birthday! ![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Just Me
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In The Flagon With The Dragon
Posts: 2,437
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am not sure if I will be able to make it on the 6th. It depends on The Boy's dad, and if I can get him early on that day and bring him with me. We are doing his b-day stuff today (The Old People leave next week and won't be back until Christmas).
Is there a time set? |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|