![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
ohhhh baby
|
Quote:
![]()
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
HI!
|
Don't Cry For Me Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
HI!
|
I think there are THREE words.
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Yes I have 3 girls =D
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 609
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
all of them
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 | ||
|
Title
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: here
Posts: 779
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Hmmm - a thought, a moment of reflection I - me, or in this case the person speaking, €uroMeinke thought - past tense of think anonymity - to be anonomous, to not want identity known was - past tense, to be part - a function of, a piece of, included in of - filler word, connects part with whoring whoring - noun. the act of being a whore, prostitute, lady of the night, street walker. verb. to go out looking to secure the services of a prostitute. Hope that helps. ![]() |
||
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Yes I have 3 girls =D
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 609
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Senior Member
|
I'm sorry to have missed the Swank-o-rama.
However, a personal matter kept me from attending. Hopefully I'll see some of you before MA, as there's usually no real meaningful time to talk and say hi that day.Sheila |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Nueve
|
YesYes...
Late was I...
__________________
Tomorrow is the day for you and me |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Call me Justin
|
Quote:
do it again, you shall not, yes? /yoda
__________________
|
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
ohhhh baby
|
That's right! I forgot to mention the amazing Lounge of Tomorrow™ Magnets that Gemini Cricket brought!
Thanks so much for the hard work! I'd mojo ya, but I can't at the moment.The first ever LoT™ Merchandise, free for the taking, of course. Soon to be a Collector's Item. Limited Edition. (you should have Hand Numbered them, GC )Damn, we should have gotten a pic of you holding up one of your cool magnets. Perhaps I'll take a pic of the ones on our fridge. ![]()
__________________
The second star to the right shines in the night for you |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|