![]() |
€uromeinke, FEJ. and Ghoulish Delight RULE!!! NA abides. |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I can't wait to see what people do with that piece of video on YouTube...
![]() |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#2 |
|
.
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I just watched the video (here). It looks to me like he just brushed his head and mostly managed to avoid it and he didn't even slow down so no comical "boing" effect. No competition yet for Bush trying to go through the locked doors (purely on the issue of comedic value).
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#3 |
|
...
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,244
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#4 |
|
I LIKE!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,819
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Didn't Obama run into the glass door going from the Rose Garden into the White HOuse? I remember seeing that somewhere.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Doing The Job
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In a state
Posts: 3,956
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
That was Hillary. And it was a ceiling.
__________________
Live now-pay later. Diner's Club! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#6 |
|
.
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 13,354
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
If he did, I didn't hear about it. But if so and it is funny I'll laugh.
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#7 |
|
I LIKE!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,819
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I search a bit -apparently he didn't run into the glass door, he tried to open a window thinking it was a door.
Here's a link with a pic.... |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Doing The Job
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In a state
Posts: 3,956
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
People make that mistake in our house all the time. Which, I guess, means that anyone can be President.
This being a big country, someone out there is making the joke that the black man still hasn't got used to the fact that he doesn't have to break into the White House to get inside. Maybe I just did. But someone is making it seriously.
__________________
Live now-pay later. Diner's Club! |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#9 |
|
I LIKE!
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,819
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm getting really tired of being silent.
So much for openness. The dems will not even allow the "stimulus" bill to to be posted online for 48 hours to be read by those who would care to. They don't want the details of the spending to come out because every detail that comes out, well, sucks. They said they would, but now they won't. Turns out that the tax cuts will result in about $8/week to the average worker! WOW! That's amazing. During the campaign, Michelle Obama was mocking the small size of the Bush stimulus checks as being too small to relaly help. Obama says the Caterpiller will be able to hire back recently laid off workers if the package passes. Problem is the CEO of Caterpiller said there will be more layoffs even if the so called stimulus passes. I wish I had more time to keep going. This stimulus bill and the spending in it SUCKS. OH! And the whole concept of the "fairness doctrine". I know what would be fair - if liberal talk radio could make money, they would have more liberal talk radio on the air. Why don't they try making a profit and see how quickly stations pick up the programming? It is not the place of government to determine what on the airwaves is fair in terms of political speech. It is censorship and there is no other way to describe it. Last edited by scaeagles : 02-13-2009 at 07:06 AM. |
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Nevermind
|
Is this what you were looking for, Scaeagles? (Btw, posted at a lib site- the Huffington Post- and with the request that readers help sift through it to identify potential pork). Stimulus Report
|
|
|
Submit to Quotes
|